Friday, October 30, 2009

Morgan Webb knows what's for adults...

And frankly, it ain't Super Mario Galaxy, according to her, while the newest Ratchet and Clank is good for everyone. What does that make Super Mario Galaxy? An insult to adults.

“…And let’s be honest, there are no other action-platformers out there…This is it, this is it…This is the only game out there for people who like action-platformers. I mean, I guess Mario Galaxy, but Mario Galaxy feels like its aimed so much for kids. Whereas this is like for everyone, but you feel like you’re not being insulted when playing it as an adult.



And she's right. Why bother to play a game about a mustached plumber when you can play a Lombax armed with a frickin gun? It works wonders with Shadow the Hedgehog

(Image from Fo..I mean IGN)

You know what really made Shadow great? Three things. 1: A Gun. 2: A Motorcycle and 3: A Tomato to throw a Kayne West.



Boy I wish I was Kayne West. I would deserve that tomato for interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech.

But let's not get too hasty. You all remember when Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler were praising Mario Galaxy in 2007, even with a Ratchet and Clank game out on the PS3. So why the change of heart? Why did Morgan Webb go from Mario lover to Mario hater? I think I can sum this up.



Ratchet and Clank


Ratchet of Transformers Animated


Bulkhead of Transformers Animated


Patrick Starfish


Spongebob Squarepants


SKIDS AND MUDFLAP

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The most controversial of all Autobots, the ones that promote negative stereotypes, were the ones that convinced Morgan Webb to support Ratchet and Clank. It makes sense, simply because Mario doesn't use guns, and Ratchet does. I mean the next time Mario goes up against Ratchet, the latter would most likely be wearing a gangsta t-shirt.*And personally, this is why I prefer the Decepticons*

And we all wanna know where Jak is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment