Tuesday, June 15, 2010

E3: Nintendo Conference

So yesterday's conference from Microsoft was kinda blah for many people. How does Nintendo stack up? Let's talk, shall well.

If there is one thing I'm hoping for from Nintendo, it's the 3DS. Come on Nintendo, show me the money. Show me the 3DS, Nintendo. I wanna see it in action.



OMG! ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD FOR WII! NOW I AM EXCITED FOR NINTENDO AND..

Wait. Wasn't I suppose to anticipate the 3DS? Come on Nintendo. Where is it?



EPIC MICKEY! OMG THEY GOT 2D/3D IN THERE.

Wait a minute. I wanted info on the 3DS. I mean, is it that hard to get info on the Nintendo 3DS?



OMG! GOLDEN SUN DS! GOLDEN SUN DS! NINTENDO LISTENED TO US!

Snap out of it, Saburo. You know better than to hype a current gen game when you're suppose to anticipate the 3DS. Now show us some real gold, Nintendo



GOLDENEYE! GOLDENEYE! GOLDENEYE! GOLDENEYE! GOLDENEYE!

Wait a minute. Why am I chanting to a Wii remake of an old N64 game? Come on Nintendo. Show us the 3DS Booty



OMG! KIRBY'S BACK! KIRBY'S BACK! KIRBY'S EPIC YARN!

No, bad Saburo. Bad, bad, Saburo. You're getting yourself distracted with this. Focus on the 3DS. Come on, 3DS, 3DS, 3DS



DONKEY KONG IS BACK! OMG IT'S DONKEY KONG AND IT'S A 2D DONKEY KONG GAME! I WANT IT I WANT IT I...

Okay, that's it. If they don't show the 3DS, I am gonna scream. So, SHOW THE 3DS GODDAMNIT!



YES! YES! YES! IT'S THE 3DS! FINALLY, NINTENDO HAS SPOKEN TO US!

So far, announced titles include a new Resident Evil, a port of Starfox 64, a new Mario Kart, a new Nintendogs, a port of Metal Gear Solid 3, Kingdom Hearts, and even *GASP* Super Street Fighter IV

So there you have it. For more info, go to Destructoid on the 3DS, Wii, DS and others. Special thanks to the Youtube accounts for providing the Trailers for the respective games.

Later on, I will post some info on the Sony conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment